The chairman of Emohua Local Government Area, Dr. Chidi Lloyd has approved the constitution of an advisory committee for the new Emohua Local Government security architecture christened; Emohua Local Government Vigilante Services (EMOVIS).
Members of the advisory committee are:
1. High Chief Marcus Atata — Chairman
2. Ohna Lambert O. Njoku — Member
3. Chief I. B Nyema Okhu — Member
4. Chief Promise Ezekwe — Member
5. Chief Godspower Igwe — Member
6. Mr Friday Ihua — Member
7. Ohna Sunny Owhor-Okani — Member
8. Elder Raphael W. Nweneka –Secretary
The advisory committee is mandated to interface with the leadership of the vigilante services to work out modalities for the formal take-off of the new security outfit, which is expected to be inaugurated during the one year anniversary celebration of the administration of Dr Chidi Lloyd in July.
The appointment of the advisory committee takes immediate effect.
Chief Press Secretary To The Chairman, Emohua Local Govt Area.